Friday 22 February 2013

Stinkin' cold and home made biscuits

It's my day off work today and I've got a cold.  That's the problem with part time working, you're ill on your days off . I can't complain though, it's just red watery eyes, chapped lips and a bunged up nose.  I haven't even drummed up much sympathy at home   I have managed to do some housework though, just enough to get by, if you know what I mean? 

Housework done

too big for the tin!

next batch
 
Including some baking and now it's feet up, cup of tea and eating all the mishapen biscuits and of course crafting. I have a few projects on at the moment: knitting socks, edging pillow cases for mother's day and choosing yarn for some throws.  I have to fly now, just got a call to collect my daughter from the train station.  Somehow, my time never seems to last very long;) Photos to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment