Saturday 26 January 2013

For a number of years I have been crafting, a bit of this and that. During that time I've been following Lucy in Attic 24 and Theresa on You Tube, between them they have taught me how to crochet, I love it and I'm sooo grateful. I have crafting 'stuff' all over the house, boxes of yarn stashed discreetly away (I hope). A car boot full of stained glass equipment including boxes of coloured glass - too beautiful to throw away! A glass grinder in the wardrobe - you get the picture? I have such plans but I just don't have the time, unfortunately, I'm a craft obsessive who has to go to work.
 

These were my first attempts and I was so proud of them. lol!


Badges and cushions


Ear warmers and bags

 
Star gazing - copper foil method
 


Any one for a cupcake?


Bullseye!


Attic 24 inspired;)

 
I'm currently attempting a pair of socks, but I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment